Aug 6, 2010

Trinket Journey


Oh me Oh my - I am feeling some blog love - I sign on and I am up to 14 followers!


Really?


I don't know where everyone found me, but I think it was all the vodka posts that sucked you in. I guess I have to get on here more often -

Side note - not sure on the blog etiquette for comments, if I want to answer a question in a comment, is it better to comment in the comments or reply in an e-mail?



Now comes the purpose of this post!
Trinket Trade


hosted by the lovely Faerwillow - such a beautiful blog and fun journey!




So I received the beautiful trinket goody box in the mail the other day and played with deciding what to trade with - I will only show what I took so as not to ruin the surprise for anyone else who still gets to pick their goodies!


Isn't it an adorable box?


Here are my goodies - two rings -



And an adorable mushroom ornament -
I can't wait to see how it makes the rest of the journey - I am sending it out tomorrow -




Blessings!


~Bleumoon











4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout back on getting the box. Isn't this fun???? I'm glad you picked the mushroom....there is a folk tale that goes with the ornament. It is really a gnome standing very, very still so as not to be viewed by humans. Glass mushrooms are a favorite of mine. So glad you'll have the gnome/mushroom to enjoy. Blessings, Oma Linda, The Olde Bagg

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~oh i am l♥vin every minute of this...it is exciting to see the box travel about and what all puts in it...glad you have enjoyed the trade! can't wait for its return...wishing you a wonderful weekend...much l♥ve and light upon you always and blessings aplenty~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! I have so much stuff I could put in there!

    P.S. I think I found your blog through another Wiccan one.

    P.S.S. I know! Seeing the followers number go up is always exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. On a side note, Bleu Moon, I added your blog link to mine: dancingspatulawand.blogspot.com. I figure crafty Wisconsin wiccans gotta stick together. Thanks for the great site! :)

    ReplyDelete