Jul 19, 2010

I am a terrible blogger - I have been meaning to post more often and include more in my blog, but my summer life is just unending - I am still working on my vodka infusion for my party on Saturday which is coming up way too fast and I don't even have my menu finished or my house clean or my vodka party prizes decided on - I had so many plans for this and I am running out of time. YIKES!
I never know what to say or if what I say is worth posting about, and I am terrible about getting my pictures onto the computer. But I did want to send out a quick little note I haven't forgotten my Journaling in July, but I am way behind on it. I am excited for my first ever participating event and it is a Trinket Trade! Oh I get to dig through - all my wonderful goodies I collect and save and say I will use and never use. Now I can send them out into the world -
Well this post was just a quick post to let you know I am still here and I will be back with more substance filled posts!
Have a great week!
Bleumoon

No comments:

Post a Comment