Apr 8, 2013

She's Back. . .

I am back!

I am crafting -

I am bursting with excitement!

This winter I designed a fun necklace for my Monster High obsessed daughter.


She loves it! I love it! I love mod podge dimensional magic and it is so very easy to use. After making that for her, some friends asked for some for them too (not monster high, but a photo of her daughters and the other one was a dictionary quote - no pictures). So now I am on the hunt to find items to make necklaces out of. Did you know you could take your old makeup containers and create bases for pendant necklaces? Here are a bunch of removed makeup containers cleaned and ready to be made into necklaces. Not sure yet how to get a hook for the pendant to be on a chain. Any suggestions?

My next post will be an update on the crafts I made for my daughter's Harry Potter party! This was so fun to put together! I wish I would have taken more during photos - but I was so  happy to be crafting I forgot. Hopefully my descriptions will be more than helpful.

blessings!


bleumoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment